May 31, 2009

heart CELCOM BROADBAND

When i was in Semenyih, i hate Celcom Broadband so much, i can't even online or load a page at all !!!!!! I have been paying the bill for nothing!!!!!!!!!!Arriving here around 3 pm, unpack unpack and try on my CELCOM BROADBAND =) it works way so much better than Semenyih. The Broadband coverage in Melaka is so ICHIBAN !

Went to a stall for dinner, delicious : Roast Duck, Sap Chau Mee Hoon, Wat Tan Ho, Rojak, and the vege !!!!!!!! yummy~ Finally a proper food went to my tummy....

Then i went to TESCO to shop with aunties and uncle... o.O The way they compared and memorized the price for everything really amazed me. And i was scold to grap stuff without looking at the price tag by my aunty =.= At least i learned something~

The night end with supper in a random shop, my carrot milk juice is super diluted! But the plate of "KaiLan" tasted heavenly, so fresh and i'm not having the WAN TAN MEE as supper though its recommended by my uncle... Guess you know the reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment