May 28, 2009

FINALLY EXAM IS OVER!!!!!

I hate PERIOD PAIN >.<
Especially yesterday, it came and attack me out of sudden during my last paper examination.

Today, I should be happy ryte? huh... but my period pain kill me and make me emo + apetiteless whole day.. and i have to bear the pain while packing all my stuff as i to leave here by Saturday. Bye Edu Square~ Bye my dear friends~ Btw I nearly fall down when i was climbing up to get my luggage down... Luckily i hit and lean on the wall which help me balance up finally.... -.- phew~

Wana peek my messy room?
WARNING ! If you will feel uneasy to see messy stuff... please dont scroll down k.. ^^"

lots of lots of book~ Imagine how heavy it is =X

Nah~ messy bed =D

Herm.. now you can see =)

Can't even finish my food -.-

Only my bags already occupied half of the luggage space -.-


Out of nowhere i found this paper.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment