Dec 31, 2008

Joanne's and Che Chow's Wedding

I went to TAWAU during 26 Dec to 2 Jan 2009 to bless a wedding hahaha...
nola to attend my Biu Je (Cousy's Wedding dinner) and visit my my poor Grandma..
She isn't feeling well lately ( May god bless her always)


We were suppose to help to blow baloons but then again due to my mischievous, i switched on the whole Karoake Stereo System so that i can listen some songs while doing my jobs. But that aunty, was so naughty until she abandon her whole duty and grapped a mic to sing her favourite TERESA TENG songs... The whole team almost blame me for doing that, my goodness... (Last night, we actually had sang K till 1 am before we went for our supper with my biu ge)


Oh, this was the opening house for the girl side ( my biu je)... Everyone love the Roasted Pork ( you can't imagine how long was the queue) I still can remember the crispiness of the skin.. nymm..
i'm so despo for food...



Same night, but this was the 'Cham Cha' ( Tea Serving to the elderly)
See how happy she was with so many golds ^^




These was the First Dinner Wedding that i had attend for this year ( sigh i had missed two wedding dinners , my 'tong go' and my 'tong je' ( nephew and niece) because i had school to attend.



The Church Wedding~


Another dinner for the guy's side. ( I didn't bring enough dress cause i wasn't informed about going for two dinners ...yerr how simple my dress is.. -.- )
Aren't those little fellow are so cute? But they are very naughty until i couldn't enjoy my meal. Its my fault to approach them and stimulate their hyperactiveness first.
Haha but i still like them...

The next day, i went to eat 'Yu Sang' ...
It was really good and different for what we normally eat in Japanese Restaurant.

P.S Sorry Madeline and KarTung, didn't find you guys cause i was in a rush, i just went back SDK for less than 48 hours. -.- Thousand appology when i got your msges...

No comments:

Post a Comment