Dec 23, 2008

My third time skating~

The three weeks holiday just begin, and finally mock exam just over..
Herm i merely pass but still pass...sad tho~ Anyway before the preparation for wars, i stay back in Kl for a few days.. Meet up my pretty K sis ( ANGIE !!! long time didn't see her already lor...) Then with Sky as well ( she has the talent to bake and SMART TOO !!!)
We went to Sunway Pyramid and had lots of fun as in cam whoring ^^"


6 months ago, i came here and i try to skate for the first time in my life.
( I'm a kampung girl ok ^^) I felt so unstable and always wanted to fall.( timber`'`'`')
However, i had overcome the fear and let my self fall until i know how to skate. Finally i can skate already ~~~ Since that, i am so addicted to skating so much... But the entrance fee, isn't cheap for me -.-. I wish they got a cheaper package and lauch some membership thingy.. =)
But then again, i still always fall cause i havent master the break skill.
I always had to bring extra cloth especially undergarment, if not everyone will thought that i pee on my pants.. *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment