Dec 21, 2008

Reminiscing 2008



JANUARY
busy with studies and minutes
thanks Siah for always checking my grammar ~

FEBRUARY

Happy Chinese New Year~ the best time where i can meet all my pals...


^^ the story begins


MARCH AND APRIL
Nothing much-- STUDY

MAY
A level exam huh huh~


JUNE

Graduation Ceremony


IS Night

KL trip


JUNE AND JULY

work work till my leg hurts


AUGUST
growing mushroom at home and struggling where to pursue my studies !!!



SEPTEMBER

Here i am now~ University of Nottingham (Malaysia Campus)


I love my sweet housemates~


OCTOBER

My First Blood Donation & overcome needle phobia successfully

The buttons for Sales during STD Week (Sexually Transmitted Disease)
( omit the Jesus Cares cause i just want it to be there)


NOVEMBER


Chinese Cultural Camp in Pahang


The biggest bruise in my life due to PAINTBALL




DEEPARAYA Celebrations




VIVA LA VIDA ( Cancer Awareness Week)

DECEMBER

Pharmnotts Xmas Dinner



Jogoya !!!!


Community and Hospital Visits~

We exhanged Xmas GIFTSSSS

RANDOM

THE NEWS OF YEAR !! I'm being kiss by two girls ...... -.-

Wonder why they always said " i miss kissing you"
miss you all..~



No comments:

Post a Comment