Aug 2, 2010

Summer placement


I really don't know why 90% of my placement days, all my food are FOC... Either there are food from the given talks, free food coupon, thrown up farewell parties, Burger King, doughnuts and tapau food from outside.. Happy to say, all the food are not bad... =D
Luckily i'm still going for YOGA if not i sure get FAT lorr, but its bizarre that i'm still losing weight...



Taken with this cool Chief Pharmacist, barely smile but of high intelligence,
and graduated from Liverpool John Moores University.



Lovely and friendly colleagues who consistently guide me throughout the placement.
Thanks for the Burger King~ =)



Mr. Fierce guy who is in-charged in Chemotherapy Centre. Expertize in training and causing beginners suffer before striving for excellence performance.




Very dedicated and faithful Kak and Uncle,
for more than 10 years of service with immense experience.
I'm very amazed with this uncle, and he enlighten me that we can still work even in our 70's as long as our physical and mental are still functioning efficiently. Before i leave, he bought me a packet of PopCorn =)





Tall Miss Dispenser, she is very knowledgeable and kind. Mee Siam!!!! Thanks~





Its me =D Cam whoring with the bar-alike chair in the dispensing counter.



No comments:

Post a Comment