Jun 2, 2009

Luk Luk

Went for YOGA first-lesson today... So paiseh that aunties can bend and i can't. !!!! But LUK LUK- Sate celup made me feel way better~ i love the 'si ham' cockerel. After eating 5 sticks, my aunty told me to stop cause it aint good for health. =( When we wanted to leave, i wished to grab the last bite but finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STILL SAD

This place is Ban Hee Liang.( not sure with the spelling)


Wanted to go to the ever-famous-Capital but the queue scared us away. My aunty told me, the boss is super superstitious. He was told not to renovate or move to other places to maintain the business. He must stay the way he is and the fortune will be even better. T.T Why all businessman like that de....? And a lot of famous actors ever dropby in that Luk Luk Restaurant too... =( but i never been there before... One day i will... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment