Jun 3, 2009

First Day of Placement

I'm so tired today... Stand whole day and keep looking at drugs while anticipating the problems from people of all walks of life walking in and out the main door. Curiousity is the best description for my feeling when every customer walk in, wondering what problems that we have to deal with, which drugs are more appropriate, what kind of consultant we should give, and of course learning new drugs and new diseases. The drugs that i learned today are so unfamiliar to me as they seems like never appear in my lecture notes before.... One of the special case i met today was the scabies...

=) Have Tomyam and fried wantan for dinner... My aunt cooking can cook very well indeed ! Finally, i have to say bye bye maggie mee because i have been dwelling with them for a month... Then we went for this HOMEDEX 10 near MMU. Lot of sales going on, especially furniture and electrical stuff... I bought one colourful necklace and a lovely pink crystal bracelet. Wanted to get one of the magic SPONGE, which claimed that it can help to clean every single stain ( RM 20) but .... i'm afraid that its not true... though the way he demonstrate really amazed me. Saw a BONIA sunglasses cost RM 388 for the originally price and after discount it is only RM 150 but i'm afraid of being conned. =( can't bear to throw money to the ocean ryte....

After that we dropped a bomb shell to Uncle's brother house and went for Roti Canai... I still remember that is the place where i had my first bite of ROTI TISU... =3 Loves loves

Sleepy, night~

1 comment:

  1. LOL novelly now you know how i am feeling since the first day of my placement.
    waiting at the doorstep for people from all walks of life to walk in to see what drugs they want and how to give advice.
    ;p.

    My legs have never been that sore since then. whole day standing.

    ReplyDelete