Jan 21, 2009

You come again this Morning

I try so hard to avoid you for years and its been almost one year. I hate you when you come back and never at once you let me have a peace time. You make me suffer in pain and ugliness . The worst part is you always find me whenever the time is inappropriate.



Sigh... Yesterday, i can sense you will visit me.I ate Kenny Rogger's Muffin instead of eating fried stuff like Mc D and drink loads of water. But then again, you come back in this morning knowing that next week is CNY. Last year, it was just before my A level school reopen you seek for me again. Why? Why? Why?

Btw, i don't know what is this fellow name? Mouth Blister? Anyone can enlighten me? I thought it is Herpes Simplex 1 or 2 ( attack when you are stress or under certain condition) Scolded by Sangeeta when she had one though ^^"

No comments:

Post a Comment