Jan 16, 2009

The days after exam were so busy~

15/01/09

After my Physiology and Pharmacology paper, we were craving for Mc D so we went to Kajang. Somehow, out of sudden Shi Hao bring us for ' Yau Che Hor' to Inti College and Nilai College. I can't imagine that their campus are located more rural than our campus. I am so lucky to be here though i hate it at first. This Shi Hao, wanted to explore everywhere. He even drove to TAR College before he came to fetch us. I had motion sickness and wanted to puke for this long journey ride.

Then we went to a Jusco Shopping Mall and watched 'Bedtime Stories'. Oh my god, i found out i fall in love with Bugsy's huge, innocent, blinky eye. I also want bedtime stories as i never had one before in my whole life. Finally, i saw a watch which i like so much and there you go, its mine now ^^. My previous watch fall down when i was swinging my hand with my friends and now it is turning anticlockwise instead of clockwise. CACAT~

The night end with some supper cook by ME~~~~ CARBONARA MACARONI with minced pork and mushroom. They just love my cooking especially the salad which i am used to make for them *grin* i can consider to be a cook if i can't go through this critical stage. Then i had my insomnia attack again, can't sleep till 5 am and wake up at 8 am for Midvalley outing.

16/01/09
The next day, we went for shopping again and Sing K in Red Box. ^^ I hate to be a banana. I had to refer my ipod for the lyrics... By the time i got the lyrics, the song pass 30 seconds already and i can't synchronize with the music too -.- I must be determine to learn chinese. CHIA YIN, i promise i will get an exercise book when i come back. GOGOGO

We had our dinner in Bangsar, in Nirvana. 'Banana leaf rice' RM 10 with the huge portion of rice and 3 dishes + a lasse. Cheap ryte? The dinner and chatting was so fun ~~ gossiping about... hm hm the UK guy .. lolx and i found out there are a lot of boutique in Bangsar and my friend told me that the boutiques were featured in CLEO magazine. Next station for tommorrow.

P.S pictures are available in Hanny's blog~ i'm so lazy to take pictures ^^"

No comments:

Post a Comment