May 1, 2010

Emo-nism

I'm so HAPPY today, something delighted me... I have been struggling so hard to get it, and finally i i did, thanks God~ But at the same time, im so HELPLESS for something that happened and i can't do anything to help that person.

Exam coming.. the stress is getting more intense day by day, when the study being non-reproductive hour by hour, memory getting faded minute by minute and sleepiness try to conquer my brain. I'm have been nocturnal for whole month but i can't concentrate to study at night and yet i can't sleep .. Symptoms of insomnia..

In medical term, mixture of this awakward hyper and sorrow feeling diagnose that i'm suffering "mania" disease. Finally i understand why human is so complicated as i 'm studying the brain lecture notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment