Apr 23, 2010

The memories behind Novell‘s 21st pre-Birthday

~Mache~ The Curve

~Library~The Curve









The memories behind Novell‘s 21st pre-Birthday
Prologue : Monday 19.04.2010, Chia Yin and I was talking about our mutual friends conquered 4 peaks of Broga Hills. There popped out an idea to climb Broga Hill for the 2nd time on the next day, Tuesday. As usual Chiayin fetched Casey back to our home, in TTS and unusually Chiayin missed out the turning to fetched Casey home and stopped in front of my house. Out of sudden Casey said she lost her pendrive which contained her important dissertation. So I left the car and off they went to get the pendrive back from the blue building as they mentioned. Around 11 pm, i got a CNN news from this reporter, Lim Chia Yin reporting the weather was not ideal for the Broga Hill planned as it has been raining in the evening and causes a few trees collapsed. I was relieved not to wake up at 5.00 to climb the hill but disappointed as I wanted to reach the 4th peak which we didn’t manage to conquered last time.

Stories begins:The next day, Tuesday: I was walking towards the usual table to place my heavy bag on the chair and immediate head to the vegetarian store due to hunger attack. Strangely, Chiayin brought a pandan cake for her lunch. I know it was a little bit weird but I never expect that the cake was my pre-birthday cake. Showing my blurred face, KaiYee started to explain the whole planned-failed story. The cake was supposed to bring to the Broga Hill as a surprised pre-birthday cake and the pendrive was a lie so that they have time to get a cake from Kajang. They planned so much but the weather doesn’t allow the plan to move on. This was the 1st birthday song and cake eating session. How I wished that the planned was on. =’) I was so touched.

On the night itself, all of us dress up and went to The Curve’s Marche. Siaohan kept saying it was a market. They were going to celebrate my birthday in a market! How awkward it is~ I thought they were just joking, but it really true. Marche is a restaurant with “market” concept. ^^ Once again, I was conned another time. I ate Rib-Eye with Mushroom Soup! After cam-phoring, we proceed to Library. What crossed your mind now? It not a school library okay, it’s a pub decorated with lots of magazine as books. We danced and enjoy ourselves until another cake popped out with my present <3>mango cake was my favourite but we didn’t manage to eat it. Total of 381 photos were taken during that night. Love you guys X100

The next day, Wednesday. I head to cafeteria for my lunch as usual. The mango cake was on the table waiting for me to start the feast. 8 of us the “Randolamos Gang”, managed to gobble up the whole cake although we just have our lunch. It was really awesome and amazing. The cake was so heavenly nice. Not to forget, Lichen!!!! She pushed my head down to the cake when I was getting a candle buried inside the cake. Anyway, it’s always a tradition. I think you guys didn’t realize, I tried to hold my tear when my face was mess up with creams. It’s not because of anger, but haha I think i’m little bit emo maybe because I was annoyed by my sudden period with hormonal imbalance lolx. No worries, I laughed after all right. Once again, i was so touched although it was ironic.

The day end with physiology and pharmacology review lecture and off we went home again. The emo-nismm increases to the max when the red juice stained my bedsheet when I was taking a nap and it really irritated me. At 5 pm, Chiayin, remember the news reporter? Texted us joined our last dinner together before the semester end. She asked me, “what do you feel like eating.” The reply was “i’m having terrible period pain, i need something warm and hot.” There we went sharp at 6 pm to fetch Suewen in the university. While waiting for her arrival, I received three love letters instead of birthday cards. I love the messages written except “Novell is a blur SOTONG!!!! NOO!!!!!!!!!” After 5 minutes, we saw Suewen holding a cup of hot drink when she was walking towards the car, and i stared at her with the intense desire of having one myself. Once she board into the car, she passed the “hot chocolate” to me and the moment she said “it for you”. I was so touched once again.
I know it’s Chiayin idea and Suewen, thanks for the “Hot Chocolate”. ^^

So off we went to dinner venue. Chiayin and Suewen managed to deceive us over and over again that we were going somewhere special. Siaohan and I were about to realize the journey was heading to 21st Century Restaurant, but resume to blur-ness when they made up so much stories to deceive us again that we were wrong and the worst part was we believed them! At last, 21st Century Restaurant was the destination. Lolx, i’m not so sure about this, they choose this restaurant because i’m going to be 21 years old this Sunday. This was also the venue where Jacyln celebrate her 21st Birthday last year. =) Chiayin, u had satisfied my craving for Cheese Lamb, it was a splendid dinner with you guys. On the way home, we dropped to a Fun Fair and delighted ourselves with Xenon and Pirate Ship rides. It was really an exciting and such a random outing.

Thanks guys for all the efforts and planned. I’m really really really so touched. =’) Thanks for the lovely present as well. This is a memory to behold and I don’t want to forget it. Since I always have short term memory loss, it would be wise for me to blog this before the memories fade.
Loves from Novell
23.4.2010


No comments:

Post a Comment