Feb 20, 2010

Glass Deco ^^

Nougat from Ausie~~ Thanks Madeline =) hearts <3 <3
I rmb the amount more than these, someone ate it before i took picture >.<


Out of sudden, i saw this glass deco hidden inside my drawer while i was cleaning my room. I beg my mum to buy it for me from Midvalley when i was 15 years old i think. ^.^

THE USAGE OF GLASS DECO
Have you ever bang your head on a glass door? or saw someone bang their head on it?
Will you burst out a laughter? or quickly help the person ?
.
.
.
Sadly, spinal reflex made me laugh first before i regained consciousness and rationality to help the person..T.T It happened before... i swear it will never repeat again because of this glass deco.
My aunt noticed the ugly duck i draw before she bang her head on the glass again.... HAHA.... But still my other aunt bang her head on the glass after i sticked these, she said too small ...T.T





No comments:

Post a Comment