Sep 25, 2009

Sad or Happy?

Yesterday~

Ate "Bak Ki" for breakfast (some sort of Bak Kut Teh)... The pork meat is so smooth and for those non-spicy lover, you have to eat this with chili soya sauce, as it will bring out the food aroma even better...
The next door was having filming show, about this Singaporean Drama "Little Nyonya" ... We can't bear standing under the hot sun, so we just have a glance and walk pass by the filming scene. I wonder why the filming scene really look so messy but the filming effect came out so different~ Guess this is how the technology evolve.

I went out with my cousie, wanted to get some hair-cut and do some shopping. Then... i told the barber i wanted some fringe back but not thick one, but then... i'm not sure whether i can accept this result... Anyway I bought two pairs of new shoes ... Now i'm so regret cause i have to crack my brain how to squeeze them into my small luggage.

Should i be
HAPPY
?



or SAD ?



This morning~ I had some 'Chicken Ball Rice " Lap Lap Kai Fan" for breakfast. Too Oily but still nice.


Btw, tonight will be my last night in Melaka... Gosh i gonna miss my Aunty so much especially her cooking.......... =( Thanks so much Aunty ~ Though she won't read this blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment